Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured
- Florida’s Medicaid Reform: Informed Consumer Choice? Health Affairs, web exclusive, October 14, 2008.
- Florida Medicaid Reform Waiver: Early Findings and Current Status. The Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured, October 14, 2008.
University of Florida
- Medicaid Reform: Few Beneficiaries Have Participated in the Opt-Out Program, Report No. 08-37, June 2008.
- Medicaid Reform: More Managed Care Options Available; Differences Limited by Federal and State Requirements, Report No. 08-38, June 2008.
- Medicaid Reform: Two-Thirds of the Initial Pilot Counties’ Beneficiaries Are Enrolled in Reform Plans, Report No. 08-40, June 2008.
- Medicaid Reform: Beneficiaries Earn Enhanced Benefits Credits But Spend Only a Small Proportion, Report No. 08-45, July 2008.
- Medicaid Reform: Choice Counseling Goal Met, But Some Beneficiaries Experience Difficulties Selecting a Health Plan That Best Meets Their Needs, Report No. 08-46, July 2008.
- Medicaid Reform: Risk-Adjusted Rates Used to Pay Medicaid Reform Health Plans Could Be Used to Pay All Medicaid Capitated Plans, Report No. 08-54, September 2008.
- Medicaid Reform: Oversight to Ensure Beneficiaries Receive Needed Prescription Drugs Can Be Improved; Information Difficult for Beneficiaries to Locate and Compare, Report No. 08-55, September 2008.
This event is sponsored by: